Monocromo

Monocromo
A fost odată un cuier uriaş numit web iar în el erau agăţate multe haine numite site-uri. Una din haine avea o multitudine de buzunare ce se înmulţeau zilnic. Ele se numeau blog-uri.
Astfel, prietenii mei au mereu un loc special în buzunarul cu InterzisFraierilor.

sâmbătă, 27 septembrie 2008

Student life

I wake up early and through my eyelashes I see a desk covered of books and papers and after that I realize that the school will be my home and those desks will be my brains increasers for a long time from now on.
I sit down and I keep trying to give my best for the a better student job for hours and hours... After that I find out i will be late for school and I eat an apple as fast as I can while i put on my clothes. I look at ashen face in the mirror, I put on my sneakers and I run to school.
Of course I get late for the French language class...oh...my back hurts because of that heavy rucksack and after all that the teacher wants more, I mean she wants me to speak French perfectly, she wants me to write it perfectly, what am I? Am I a robot?!!!
The break elapses too fast... a maths class is gonna begin and I think we'll feel those feelings again: hunger and fever.
Informatics, Romanian language, chemestry, history and English language. Yes. Seven hours per day. On the street my feet have an extrordinary speed, and I walk without seeing what's around me. It's night time.
At home, quietly, I eat a soup with no taste, I walk to the office, I lock myself in there, and I already know that I will open that door just when the clock will show the midnight.
Pyjamas, make-up off, teddy bear, linen, bed... all of these human things are running in my mind generating a real huricane.
I lay down and my eyes close by their selves...oh...it feels great...The image of the moon seen from a train makes me sleep and thinking of all cute things I will do when I grow up. That makes me forget about the thing I am a student and I will be so a long time from now on...

Niciun comentariu: